Right now everyone is looking for something to help their immune systems fight off viruses and bacteria and Zinc is what everyone is talking about. But what is it? And what else does it do and why is it important to have chelated Zinc?
Zinc is a macronutrient that is necessary for immune, memory, prostate and eye support* and so much more! Zinc
is needed in over 100 of the body's enzymes and involved in a myriad of essential body functions
functions as an antioxidant
- keeps your metabolism working at its best (can help with weight loss!)
activation of vitamins, especially B vitamins
maintenance of a healthy immune system and minimises the severity and duration of seasonal challenges
- memory / cognitive function (Zinc has also been shown to improve memory and attention span in children*)
- Prostate health, fertility & reproductive health
- Eye and vision support
- Metabolism of Vitamin A
- For healthy skin, hair & nails and bones
- supports normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Supports your sense of smell and taste
- Helps wounds heal
Who should consider taking Chelated Zinc supplementation?
The best food sources of zinc meat and seafood so vegetarian or low-meat diets may provide less than the 11 mg of zinc required daily for optimal well-being.
Why NeoLife's Chelated Zinc™
- high-purity and potency zinc
- a unique amino acid chelation for improved absorption which is gentle on your digestive system and reduces the chance of stomach irritation.
Usage: 2 tablets daily
Available: 100 tablets
*This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.